Monday, August 4, 2008

Yes we are still alive

I feel horrible having not posted in a while. I'm really sorry for such a big gap in posts. We are still alive I promise. It's been really hectic around here lately, but I'm definitely going to get back to business soon. We had a nice vacation to Ocracoke Island a couple weeks ago that that really recharged our batteries. I actually had a small accident where I broke one of my ribs not too long ago. I'm pretty well healed up now, so I'm ready to get back to things full speed again. Check back please. Hopefully by next time I'll have some really great stuff to talk about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haehaeh Yay to you being alive! I am too! I've moved my website to http://www.greengrounded.com, so you can find me there... the old link will be d.e.a.d very soon.

I look forward to keeping up with what you guys are up to... :)

Cheers!
Sustainably yours,
A*Sue

 
Environment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory