Sunday, March 23, 2008

Business Update

I just want to really quickly try and give everyone an update on how things are going for GHH. I have been asked several times in the last couple weeks about when we might open. The best answer that I have right now is, we don't know. I wish I had something more definite, but right now that is the best I can do. We are currently in the status of looking for funds. Truthfully, right now we haven't yet even been able to find any positive leads. What I can for sure tell you is that we have completed our business plan, after long hours of research, editing, writing, rewriting, etc. If any of you readers out there might know someone/something that would be a good place to look for funding, we would MUCH appreciate it. Until we can find some way to get us off the ground we are somewhat on hold. Rest assured though that we are VERY committed to this movement. We will not allow this idea/dream die. Again, if any of you readers may have some ideas, or even just encouragement, please don't hesitate. Hopefully soon I will have some more definite and happy news. Thanks for reading and please come back often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are AMAZING, and I, along with many many many (whom you have no idea are actually *out here*) await the launch of Green Home HQ!

Keep everyone in the loop, and we'll all make a celebration out of the groundbreaking ceremony!

 
Environment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory